During Conference Rob was supposed to put Julie to sleep, not the other way around. I was able to listen to a lot more of conference this time than last time. It is a lot more difficult with a little one.What I did hear of Conference was awesome, I am excited to read and reread the talks when they come out.
Rob came home the other day and saw my tower I built with Julie. He didn't believe that Julie built it, come on, haha!She is funny, she would go up to it like she was going to knock it over, get her hand up there real close and then stop and look at you. She would just smile, she never would topple it over with her hands, she would just grab the book underneath.
Here she is eating her green beans. She loves them, she loves eating with her hands.
Here are some pictures of her cruising along the furniture, lately she will just use her stomach to rest against the coffee table or couch and then she will use both hands to play with whatever she is playing with. She is getting more daring every day.
This is the first time that I went in to get her and she was standing, usually she is just kneeling, but she wasn't in her sleep sack so she was able to pull herself all the way up to her feet. She was so happy when I walked in.
And today I was cleaning out her closet, putting all her small clothes away and I pulled out all her 12-18 month clothes and hung them up. There were a couple capris that fit her perfectly so I better use those right now before it gets to cold. I still can't believe she will be able to fit into 12 month clothes. I hope they last her through winter at least.













2 comments:
The close probably won't last that long. Sorry. I used to laugh at the hammy downs we get form my nephews that still had tags on them. Now I know why. They grow too too fast. Julie is adorable!
I love that last one. She has such a pretty smile!!
Post a Comment