Julie has got another tooth, I noticed it last night. It is also just barely poking through, and same as the last one, no red swelling gums, she is not cranky, just my happy little girl. She has been feeling it with her tongue a lot lately. It is right next to her other tooth on the bottom.
As you can see from this next picture, we have yet to clear off our coffee table, she likes to get at everything. And since she is always at the coffee table I guess it is time for the clear all.
I just love sleeping babies, they are just so precious and peaceful. Lately she has been a little stink bug and sleeping with her bum in the air.
My little Angel!















2 comments:
Stinkbug sleeping babies are my favorite! :) I'm so glad that she's not cranky for you with the teething, too. BTW, Sunday I (was) bringing up a dress for Julie- it's a pink, long-sleeved dress with a cupcake/candle on it for a first birthday outfit for her. You're welcome to borrow it if you want (if not, that's fine too).
Where did you get that sleeping blanket thing? I would love to get one too. Let me know.
Post a Comment