We had our first picnic tonight. I went and got Subway sandwiches so we could head out when Rob got off work and get back home in time to mow the lawn(our first time). I fed Julie before we left since she was hungry and it was just a little easier that way. We stuck her in the stroller and put the cooler underneath her feet(she didn't mind), and off we went. It took about 10 minutes to walk to the Park and soccer games were in full swing. We found a table and ate our dinner while Julie walked around.
It was her first time at the park and I think she liked it. She went down the slide, and the tube slide(can't think of the actual name), and she swung on the swing with Rob. She seemed to like the slides. We had fun, I didn't take any pictures though. Darn it! It got kind of cool when we were there, but other than that it was a great little picnic with each other.













No comments:
Post a Comment