I have had a hole in my knee of my pants for a while now that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. When it was fairly small, Julie would point to my knee and I would tell her "mommy has a hole in her pants" and she would keep pointing and start to cry. It was so traumatic for her, it made us laugh, but she would full out cry. I would have to cross my legs so that she couldn't see it, although she would most likely try to uncross my legs. She doesn't cry anymore when she sees my hole, but will point and say "hole". This is how she learned the word knee.
I really do need to patch it before it gets any bigger!













3 comments:
hahaha! That's hilarious and cute that she's so concerned. Time for some new pants, my dear. ;)
Way to be thrifty. I'd just buy new pants!
It's funny what kids pick up on. Until recently when Brooklyn saw a mole on my arm she would get concerned and say, "Oh no. Owie!" Now she points at them and says, "Those are not owies!"
Well, the only thing is I hate buying/finding pants. I have been wearing these for months now because they are the only pair that fits me! If I could only gain weight I would be able to fit into my other pants!
Post a Comment