Sunday, March 25, 2012

Julie Update

 -She has been signing all the time, she loves to sign the colors. But, if she knows the sign, she will do it. She has a book about feelings and she will sign each of the feelings when we get to them. So fun to see her using the signs more while she is talking to us. She also loves to sign "Help Me".
-She let me put pig tails in her hair the day before Easter, I did have to bribe her with some swedish fish, but she did awesome and even left them in. Makes her looks more like a little girl.
-plops on the floor when mad or can't figure something out, ever since Melanie came home she has been more whinny(SUPER), and just cries over everything that happens.
-She loves dance and sing, when she sings the song from the Tigger Movie, the "Super duper lupty luper ally uper bounce", she has to bounce/run all around the room as she is saying it. She also loves the "lumpy dumpity dee, lumpy dumpity dee" from The Heffalump Movie. Although when she sings this one, her legs are straight, as she walks straight legged around the room.
-She still has trouble staying in bed, we have to threaten her with locking the door, and then she will usually stay in there. And sometimes I will lock it, but only for a couple minutes.
-So many different walks, sometimes she has a little sway to her walk, sometimes it is just straight legs, so funny!
-She has been going on walks with Grandma lately, and she loves it, until it gets a little warmer, I haven't taken Melanie for a walk, so it is nice to have my mom take Julie when she can.
-She was having fun with her glasses the other day putting them on like a headband.
-She loves to color and carry her crayons with her from room to room. And then dumping them all over, she did this when she first got crayons when she was little,  if I would move into another room, she would have to pick up all her crayons and move them to the next place that I was, usually having to make a few trips to get all of them.
Here is her pile of crayons while eating breakfast.
-This one shows her birthmark on her hand that is fading away, I am glad I got a good picture of it when she was little, because it is going away.
-Her dancing/running around the house.
-She also loves to wear her hat.
Running around mommy as mommy is trying to get a picture of her.
-Cuddling her baby, she has loved her babies more now that Melanie is here. She also loves to burp her babies.
-She loves fishies, especially the chocolate, blue fishies(vanilla cupcake), and the purple fishies(chocolate chip). The blue and purple are referring to the package color that they are in. She knows where they are and loves to get them herself and start chowing down. I usually put some in her snack cup, so she is not grabbing them from the bag herself.
-Wearing shorts for the first time this year and a short sleeve shirt. The pants need a belt but she just looks so summery. So fun! She learned that she can climb up and sit on the window and then jump back into her bed and so now her bed is moved away from the window.
She loves to read/look at her books, and I love that! Sometimes I will go look to see what she is doing and she will be on the chair looking at a book or on the chair in her room with a book.
-My sister let us borrow her file folder games that she made a long time ago and she has been loving them. She always is saying, "Help me, mommy", especially when she want a new one and I tell her she needs to put the peaces back into the bag first.
-Just had to add a cute one of Melanie here with Daddy.

No comments: