Thursday, March 15, 2012

Newborn and Family Photos

We got some newborn and family photos taken by my wonderful sister in law. I just love how they all turned out. Now to get some printed!
I was a little worried to do the naked baby pictures, I only got peed on twice! I just love how they turned out though!
I really love the ones where she is awake!
I think this one is one of my favorites!
Heather did an awesome job of getting Julie to smile, which can be pretty tricky to do. I just love this shot of her!
Trying to get her to smile!
Awhhh, a cute daddy/daughter shot!
Proud Papa!
These next are some of my favorites as well, I really wanted some bright pictures and luckily the sun came out for a bit for them!
And then little miss Melanie!
I just love her ears, I think she has a mixture of both Rob and I in them. The flap at the top looks like it was smooshed and then stuck like that. There just cute.
This is a blanket her grandma Taylor made for her, she loves the fluffy pink side, the only problem with holding her in this is that it is kind of slippery with the satin on the other side. We have to be really careful, mainly she just lays on it.
We just love all the pictures, thanks Heather!

3 comments:

Ryan and Michelle said...

Heather does great work! I'm sure it doesn't hurt that you have such a cute and photogenic family for her to work with! LOVE these pictures!

(someday, somehow, I'm determined to get a session with Heather!)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You are so very welcome! :) I'm so glad I was able to do them for you... you have such a cute family. Sorry (again) that you got peed on. Allie had a partial folded over ear when she was born and I'm so glad I had pictures of it because at around 6 months or so it was all of a sudden back to normal. It'll be interesting to see if that's what happens with Melanie. Anyway, glad you like them!
(And thanks Michelle, you're so sweet!)

Lacey said...

Love all of these pictures! Heather always does an amazing job, and really your family is so beautiful. Seriously, which ones are you going to print? Because they're all fantastic!