-I think she might be phasing out her naps, because during nap timeshe plays and plays, and reads and reads. So I tell her she needs to stay in her room for quiet time or nap time. I know she still needs a nap, because she will crash before bedtime if she doesn't get one. Oh boy!
-She has the cutest smile, and I just love it.
-She has a fake laugh, and it is so funny.
-She loves her babies, and pats them on the back to burp them and mimics what I do. Love this!
-She has finally started to call Melanie by her name, and not just saying baby. I will be holding Melanie and if Julie wants me to hold her or do something, she will say,"Put Melanie down".
-On the days when it is not quite warm enough to take Melanie out, or if Melanie is fussy, my mom has been taking Julie on a walk, and she loves her walks with grandma. It is also nice to get a little time with just Melanie and me.
-Rob got a bike trailer for his bike to stroll Julie around in. Rob is now getting into biking and Julie loves to ride in the bike trailer, she calls it the "bike stroller" or the "big stroller". The first time we put her in, she was tired and really did NOT want to get in it. But, when Rob came back, she did NOT want to get out. She had so much fun, we just need to get her a helmet. It is a walking stroller as well that I can take both girls for walks with. We got a canopy that attaches inside for Melanie, and she seems to like it.
-Julie will clap her hands and say, "Good Job", does this with everything. Or she will just clap her hands and get all excited.
-She is still very clean, doesn't like to get dirty. If she gets anything on her fingers while she is eating, she basically stops and wants it wiped off before she can continue. We try to get her to wipe it on her bib or wipe her hands on a napkin herself, but she won't. And if there is something that should not be on a particular piece of food, she won't eat it until it is gone. Like, if she has a grape, and there is a spec of sauce on one of them, she will want it wiped off before she will eat it. The only thing she eats together are Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, mac and cheese, cheese melted in a tortilla. I guess she will eat pizza also, but most of the time her food is all separated, she has noodles plain usually. Just little piles of food on her plate.
-Loves to read before bed, and again I just love that she loves to read.
-talks so grown up sometimes, so matter of fact.
-I had bought a Utah Truffle and I only nibble away at it, so it was about 1/4 gone, when I was getting ready one morning, Julie brings me the EMPTY wrapper wanting me to throw it away for her. She had gotten it and ate the whole thing. She obviously enjoyed it, she is a clean eater so there was nothing on her face. I just had to laugh.
-Loves to be lightly tickled on her legs, arms, back, and belly. If I even start to tickle her legs she will lift up her shirt and say "again", for me to tickle her belly and her back.
-Julie will clap her hands and say, "Good Job", does this with everything. Or she will just clap her hands and get all excited.
-She is still very clean, doesn't like to get dirty. If she gets anything on her fingers while she is eating, she basically stops and wants it wiped off before she can continue. We try to get her to wipe it on her bib or wipe her hands on a napkin herself, but she won't. And if there is something that should not be on a particular piece of food, she won't eat it until it is gone. Like, if she has a grape, and there is a spec of sauce on one of them, she will want it wiped off before she will eat it. The only thing she eats together are Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, mac and cheese, cheese melted in a tortilla. I guess she will eat pizza also, but most of the time her food is all separated, she has noodles plain usually. Just little piles of food on her plate.
-Loves to read before bed, and again I just love that she loves to read.
-talks so grown up sometimes, so matter of fact.
-I had bought a Utah Truffle and I only nibble away at it, so it was about 1/4 gone, when I was getting ready one morning, Julie brings me the EMPTY wrapper wanting me to throw it away for her. She had gotten it and ate the whole thing. She obviously enjoyed it, she is a clean eater so there was nothing on her face. I just had to laugh.
-Loves to be lightly tickled on her legs, arms, back, and belly. If I even start to tickle her legs she will lift up her shirt and say "again", for me to tickle her belly and her back.













No comments:
Post a Comment