This girl loves her books, now when going to bed, she will look at her books before going to sleep. And it takes her a while to get to sleep during naptime, because she is reading her books in her bed and then on the chair, and this is usually how I find her when I go check on her. We leave her door open and it is just fun to watch her loving those books or just chatting away to her animals and toys.
I was going to zoom in on this one but she is laying in her bed and she has her baby up in the air.
She really likes sleeping in the recliner.
-Snuck a picture of her on the couch one morning and then she saw me and stopped and went back to watching her movie that she had on.(Next photo)
So many good books to read!













2 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! A girl after my own heart. :) Hooray for readers!
All those sleeping pictures are hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment