Julie will sometimes want to take a nap when I lay Melanie down, and so she will get in her bed. She will be very quiet and will stay in there for a little while and then come out. The other day she fell asleep and was asleep for about an hour when Melanie started to make noises, which woke her up. It was nice! More often lately she has been falling asleep in the afternoon, so I need to get her on a routine of taking a nap again.
Ha, and then just to illustrate her need to take naps, I needed to change her diaper and she didn't want it changed so she went and hid behind the couch. So, I went into the other room to get something and came back out to find her completely zonked. Yet another one of her crazy nap time pictures.
At least she had a kleenex under her face to catch the drool.













No comments:
Post a Comment