Tuesday, September 25, 2012

32 Months

-She is a great jumper and loves to bounce around the house, for a while she did this all the time, and she found that jumping on her bed is really fun. 
-"Thank you for________", tells me thank you for almost everything I do or give to her. Like, "thank you for lifting me into my car seat", or "thank you for getting me an apple", just everyday things, love it!
-She eats her pizza upside down.
-Loves riding her bike and is getting better at cruising around, we went to Grandmas house today to pick up the stroller, and she biked all the way there.
 -Loves her "chocolate raisins", she always has a handful of raisins in the morning for breakfast, and then she was liking the craisins for a while. Well, one day after putting some craisins on her plate she told me, "No Mommy, I want the chocolate raisins", meaning just plain old raisins. I just think it is funny that she calls them chocolate raisins.
-"Hi, Mommy, and "Bye Mommy", she will go into another room and tell me bye.
-Talking non stop, if she is not talking to me she is talking while she is playing.
-Some of her sayings, "I am going to go in the front room and be quiet"
"I need an eskimo kiss before we go", so I give her one and she says, "Thanks"
and then she says "Daddy needs an eskimo kiss", yes, Julie I think he does.
"I will be in the front room in a minute, I need to put my milk in the fridge"
-Lots of pretend play - sometimes I just love to watch her play and have her little people talk to each other and I love to hear the conversations that she has with them.
-Gets things in the fridge herself. She loves to get her milk out of the fridge and anything else she thinks she needs.
-"Tip-Toe-Tip-toe", walking really slowly and every time her toe hits the floor she will say, "tip" and the next foot she will say, "toe", and so on.
-Loves watching Baby Signing Time, had stopped watching them, and is now watching them again, and really is getting into it a lot more, which means she signs a LOT more now. She loves signing shoes, and socks.
-Took Julie winter shopping to find her some pants and shirts, and we had fun trying on all different kinds of pants. I wanted her to be with me since I wasn't for sure what size would fit her. She didn't last long trying on all the pants, but it was fun. She loved the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse sippy cups that she found and this little phone. I went back later to get them as rewards for using the potty(which hasn't worked yet).
-Um, potty training, HATE it, so HATE it! We tried for a day or so and then quit, and I think we messed her up. She is now holding her poop in(I know, probably two much info) and so she will poop all day long, every time she needs to go she will hold it but just a little will come out, and that little bit is making her bum RAW, which makes for a nice wrestle match to get her cleaned off every time I need to change her. Gah, and then right after I change her she goes just a little bit more, so frustrating. They say you have a child that is just like you, and right now, I guess that is true.
-Julie was staring up at me while I was washing her in the tub, and she is looking intently at my face, and says "Mommy, you have a piggy nose", oh thanks Julie.
-Hardly eats anything, she can be such a good eater some days and then other days, hardly touch anything.
-She did eat part of this cupcake at her cousins birthday party, which was a shocker since she doesn't eat cake.
She likes to play by herself, when everyone was over watching Matthew open presents, she decided she wanted to swim.
Giving loves to Melanie, she is doing better at not pestering Melanie so much.
My cuties!

No comments: