Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Julie

Julie has changed so much the last few months, she is just growing up. I can have conversations with her and it is so much fun. I am loving this.
She still thinks everything is hers, but for the most part she is doing a lot better at sharing. 
She loves to have her car seat turned forward, and she is my little back seat driver. We have the DVD player in the car and ever since we first used it, she always wants to watch Valentine Pooh Bear when we go somewhere, we only let her watch it if we are going longer distances, or if we don't want her to fall asleep. 
She loves to go grocery shopping with me, and always wants the green shopping cart with the steering wheels.
Whenever I ask for her to go choose a book, for a while it was always this Minnie book, it is kind of like Wheres Waldo, but Minnie style. She loved it and I was impressed with how quickly she found everything. She still loves to read but doesn't do it as often as she used to, to many other things get in her way.
My mom made this nightgown for Julie and she LOVES it, we tried it on her on Sunday and she didn't want to take it off, she wore it that night and the next day she asked for pants to wear underneath, and then we didn't take it off until we took Rob his lunch, then today she didn't take it off until 1:00. It should last a few years as well, as it is to the floor lengthwise. Great job Mom, it is a keeper!
(don't mind her ratty hair or the mess she has made everywhere)
 Playing with Melanie on the floor, Melanie loves it when Julie is playing right next to her or with her.
Love it when she puts this hat on!
 Silly Girl!
She has been so fun lately, she will out of the blue say, "I love you Mommy". If I have gotten mad at her, she will say, "Are you happy Mommy", and just keep repeating it. At night, she loves for me to snuggle with her until she falls asleep, and if I say I need to go get ready she will wrap her arms around me and say, "I love you Mommy". To which I always say, "I love you to, Julie" Always try to tell her that through out the day.
So many things I don't write down because I think I will remember them, and then I don't, got to remember to write those things down.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

That girl cracks me up!!! So fun to see a different side of her vs the shy Julie I see when I see you! What a sweetie.