Are the BEST! And they all left me, how rude of them! Just kidding. But, it makes me sad.
My sister Trina and her husband moved away, and are still in Utah, so we still get to see each other pretty frequent, and it is not too long of a drive. And I am not the greatest texter or phone caller, so I don't stay in touch like I should, sorry. For a time, Julie didn't want anything to do with Trina, and would avoid her at all costs. She is not that way anymore and I am so glad. Trina won her over. Just today, she said,"Mom, I want to go to Trina's house".
My youngest sister Katie moved away to go to school this last summer. She is also within pretty close driving distance, and I told her we need to set up regular skype dates with all four of us sisters so that we stay in touch. When she left we took a picture of us and added Trina's picture since she wasn't there. Katie is always so fun with Julie and plays with her so well.
My youngest sister Katie moved away to go to school this last summer. She is also within pretty close driving distance, and I told her we need to set up regular skype dates with all four of us sisters so that we stay in touch. When she left we took a picture of us and added Trina's picture since she wasn't there. Katie is always so fun with Julie and plays with her so well.
And then my sister Kerri just left on the 7th of January to go to Boston for school to get her Masters in Interior Design. Way to follow your dreams Kerri, but I am missing you, especially when I go over to my parents and see her car sitting in the driveway. I mean Boston is so far away. I know she is already loving it there, and I am excited for this new adventure, but I am just bummed knowing I don't get to see her very often. She has this way of getting you to do something for her even when you aren't that into doing whatever it is that she wants you to do. I don't know how she does it, but I just can't turn her down.
We went over before she left and watched her pack her 3 suitcases she was taking with her, and then we said our good byes, and of course it ended with crying. Just thinking about it now makes me teary. I don't express my emotions very often out in the open, but I love these gals and I am just sad.
I did get a few pictures before she left, so here they are.
Julie as always was being a pill, and wouldn't smile.
Kerri and Mom and Dad, with Julie and Melanie.
Now I need to convince Rob that we need to go to Boston, Julie knows that we have to fly on an airplane to visit Kerri. Some of the things Julie has said are, "Mom, can you come with me to go get Kerri from Boston", and "We need to fly on an airplane to get Kerri back", I think she misses her Aunts. Kerri is her ElephAUNT, Kerri has always said "What sound does an elephant make", and then she will make an elephant noise, she started doing this when Julie was little and still does it.
And I took a video today of Julie, she knows where all of her Aunts are, and she was telling me over and over again today. Here is some video of her saying something to her Aunts.
Love you gals!
And I took a video today of Julie, she knows where all of her Aunts are, and she was telling me over and over again today. Here is some video of her saying something to her Aunts.














1 comment:
Um hello way to make me cry! Thanks for the sweet post. Apparently I should be the one talking to Rob to get you guys out here. . . :) Miss my sisters a ton. Love you lots!
Post a Comment