We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The night before Thanksgiving my sisters get together and we make small cookies to put in cornucopias by our plates for Thanksgiving. We had a good time and listened to Christmas music and watched "27 dresses".

We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving and had some of my moms side of the family over. We had a good dinner with plenty of good food.
We left to go visit Robs family after dinner and had a good time. Robs sister Jen, was there with their new little daughter and she was sooo cute. I was not able to hold her, because of a little cold I am getting over. Bummer, but we will see them this next week. This year has been a tough year for us, but we have received so many blessings and have much to be grateful for. We are so excited for the holidays, since we missed everything last year. I am grateful for the trials we go through to help us become stronger, and grateful to my Heavenly Father who never leaves our side. I am grateful for a loving husband, who is so PATIENT and ENERGETIC. He just makes me laugh. I am super grateful for good health.













1 comment:
Those cornucopia cookies are darling! Looks like you had an excellent holiday.
Post a Comment