Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Pictures

The day before Thanksgiving my sister in law Heather (www.heathertaylorphoto.com)took some pictures of my family. The most recent family pictures have been from Weddings, so it was time for a new one. She did an awesome job. I love them all and am having a hard time choosing which ones to have printed.

Besides this picture of Rob and I, we also went down over this last weekend and had more pictures taken, so I am going to have a lot to choose from.

And this one of my sisters is probably my favorite, I love the head shot of all of us.

And here is my cute mom and dad. So exciting to have new updated pictures to hang on my walls.

Thanks Heather, they turned out simply wonderful!

3 comments:

The Morreys said...

They turned out great! I love the colors. I understand why you might have trouble deciding which to print.

Lacey said...

What a beautiful family! Heather always does such a great job, but I bet it helps having such good looking subjects! I might just print them all if I were you... just a question of where to put them all... :)

Katie said...

Your family is gorgeous! And these pictures turned out fantastic! I was excited to see that you entered my giveaway - I come to your blog sometimes too! I love your recipes, so I keep coming back! (I still haven't tried your potato cheese soup yet, but it is on my list!)