Friday, September 18, 2009

20 weeks HALFWAY!!

I am now officially halfway through this pregnancy as of 09/09/09, and as my cousin tells me, it is the longest. So, here I come, 20 more weeks to go. I get aches and pains in my lower belly from all the stretching and the other day I got a leg cramp that woke me up and I had to get out of bed. Luckily it was 7:00a.m. on a Saturday, so it was time to get up anyways.
This last weekend we went down to visit my BIL and SIL and their 3 cute little kids. Heather and I did some shopping at Rodworks(LOVE this store), Babies R' Us, and the Burlington Coat Factory(there is a Baby Depot inside), and I found a few outfits, and onesies. I was hoping to find other things but I am very picky and it might take me awhile to find what I want. I really like the "Bella crib by savanna" from JCPenney, in the Expresso finish. And I am deciding on a jogging stroller, although I won't need it for a few months after the baby is born. But, I am liking the BOB Revolution jogging stroller, or the Instep Safari jogging stroller. The Instep is half the price of the BOB, so I don't know. I base it all on the reviews that I read about them. I need to find a BOB stroller that I can actually see and stroll around.
Back to our trip, we also again went to the Old Spaghetti Factory, and I order Chicken Penne, which I got the first time when I went with my mom and sister and I loved it. So good. We stayed for three days and came home Sunday afternoon and made a stop to visit Robs family for a little bit before heading home. We also just finished up our peaches that we bought in Brigham on our way down. I made two batches of Peach/Raspberry jam, and then I cut up the rest today and stuck them in the fridge to snack on whenever. They were good!
Here is my 20 week mark picture(not to fond of this picture, but promised I would post pictures even if I didn't like them), I don't look like I am that much bigger than my week before, but I feel like I am getting bigger.

And I bought some hangers from Walmart so I could hang up all my baby girl clothes. Over the weekend I only bought a few things, all the rest I got even before I was pregnant. They are just so cute I coundn't pass them up and knew I would eventually use them. These clothes are up to sizes 6-9 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had started buying baby clothes as early on as you did. My little guy will be here in about 8 weeks and I only have about 4 outfits for him - yikes! I need to do some shopping.