Friday, September 18, 2009

21 Weeks

Nothing to exciting happened this week, I bought a few things at garage sales and ate some more yummy peaches from the farmers market. I am finishing up making salsa today. Basically my week was pretty boring. Except for my allergies that has been making me sneeze like crazy, I am doing very well.
Here is my 21 week photo update:

And I finally decided on a crib yesterday and we bought it. It is from JCPenney, it is called the "Bella" Crib by Savanna. Rob helped me mark it out on the floor so I could envision how big it would be and also how high it would be. I am excited to get it and put it together. If Rob hadn't of pushed me along, I probably would still be trying to decided what to get.

3 comments:

Ryan and Michelle said...

As you start looking for all that stuff, check out www.babycheapskate.blogspot.com
They have links to all kinds of places with reviews and info (carseats, strollers, you name it). But my favorite part are the deals! Any good deal on baby stuff will get posted there. I still watch it for diaper deals...

clair said...

Yay for deciding on a crib! Putting together a nursery is so much fun. Especially if it's a girl nursery. :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Oh, so glad you found a crib you love!! I bet it'll be beautiful. Can't wait to see how the nursery turns out. You look adorable!