*impatiently waiting for you to call* Scott just called me and I almost yelled at him cause he wasn't you. :)Anyway, I just asked the boys, and Brian thinks it's a girl and Jackson thinks you're having both a boy and a girl. Wouldn't that be a surprise? :)
I can't wait to hear! Let us all know soon! :)
This is our third check of the blog today...just waiting to hear if your baby is shy or happy to share its gender. Don't keep us waiting too long!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
*impatiently waiting for you to call* Scott just called me and I almost yelled at him cause he wasn't you. :)
Anyway, I just asked the boys, and Brian thinks it's a girl and Jackson thinks you're having both a boy and a girl. Wouldn't that be a surprise? :)
I can't wait to hear! Let us all know soon! :)
This is our third check of the blog today...just waiting to hear if your baby is shy or happy to share its gender. Don't keep us waiting too long!
Post a Comment