Well, I drank my water, and we met with the doctor first. I am measuring 21 inches which is a little big, but that could have been because I had a FULL bladder awaiting the ultrasound. The heartbeat sounded good and I am doing well. Then we waited until it was our turn and we went in and Rob was able to video tape the whole ultrasound. She talked through everything she was showing us which was nice, since you really don't know what you are looking at half the time.
It was fun seeing all the bones and the four chambers of the heart. The baby was hiding in my stomach so we never got a face picture. We kind of got a profile, but the baby was not wanting to move from the spot it was at. She was poking pretty hard on my stomach and jiggling it around(which was not very easy on my ready to explode bladder), to see if she could get the baby to move a little bit from the spot it was in. Well, to not keep you in suspence any longer, she was pretty positive that we are having a
.
.
.
.
.
GIRL
(I found these shoes at a garage sale for 1.00, and the headband and flower is one of Jamie's creations)
Yeah! We are so thrilled, I was for sure it was going to be a boy. But, I was wrong! We could not be happier and even better is that everything looks good. I have so many girl clothes already, it probably was a good thing that it ended up being a girl.
Also, here is my 19 week picture:

.
.
.
.
.
GIRL
Yeah! We are so thrilled, I was for sure it was going to be a boy. But, I was wrong! We could not be happier and even better is that everything looks good. I have so many girl clothes already, it probably was a good thing that it ended up being a girl.
Also, here is my 19 week picture:













8 comments:
ohhhh, your little bump is so cute! And yaaaaaaaaay for the girl!!! How fun! We're very excited for you- congrats!
It will be so fun to have our girls get together. We're so excited! I bet she'll have dark curly hair. Have fun shopping!!
Yay!!! Girls are so fun! Congrats Congrats!!
That's so awesome!
Congrats! I just knew it. I am excited for our little girls to meet (since they will be so close in age.) Also, one ? for you. I was checking out the heathertaylorphotography (which are awesome pics) and am wondering if you made that little pink and brown beanie with the earflaps and flower that her little girl is wearing in one of the pics. If so I love it and was wondering if I could pay you to make me one. I LOVE IT!!! anyways no worries if not. Good luck with the last half; it always takes the LONGEST!
Congratulations! I'm sure she'll be beautiful (and probably slender for her whole life, just like her parents)!
I understand about the bladder and the poking. I was pretty sure I would wet myself on that ultrasound table. Still lovin that little bump!
Christin, you've been stocking up on girl's things for years! Thank goodness it's a girl! We're so excited for you as we're rather partial girls ourselves. :) Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Girls are more fun to shop for :)
Post a Comment