I am at 30 weeks now, and still feel the same size. I only have 2 more months to go, which does not seem like very long. Kind of scary to think about. This past week I had a small pain on my belly right next to my belly button, so every time the baby would kick or move over that spot it would just hurt. Called the doctor and it is nothing to worry about, and it has since gone away. Probably just a pulled muscle, it sure was uncomfortable though. I will update again after my doctors appointment on Monday.
I have been sleeping good so far, with one bathroom trip during the night. Can't complain there, although last night I had my second leg cramp that woke me up at 5:00a.m., whoa those are painful. Other than that I have been enjoying this pregnancy, it is still so much fun to feel and see the baby moving around. She is quite active!
I really don't have much to update this week. We did have a good weekend with family and my sister in law was able to pick me up a pair of maternity pants I was looking at online at Gap. My first pair of maternity pants, it is very exciting and they actually fit. I have never had Gap pants before so I was not quite sure what size I was and how they would fit, but they fit and look wonderful. A tad short, but I guess I can live with that. They are so comfy! You were all right, I feel so much better in them than regular jeans.













5 comments:
Oh, yes, maternity pants are the only way to go, once your baby belly is big enough to keep them up. :) I think yours look great! :)
I'm so glad you found some that fit. Hopefully you won't get any more of those nasty leg cramps. Those are the worst!!
Cute! They look so good on you!
Two months will go by fast, I can't wait to meet your baby girl.
I'm so glad you found some pants that fit! Hope you got more than one pair 'cuz now you'll never go back!
Clair is right, 2 months will fly by so glad to hear you're getting everything set up. It was that last month that wore me out--keep getting good sleep while you can!
I'm so glad you like them and they fit well! If you want me to get more, just let me know. I still have those 40% off coupons for GAP. :)
Sorry about the leg cramps---- I used to wake Scott up in the middle of the night and have him rub them out, they hurt so bad!
Post a Comment