Well, I had my doctors appointment on Monday and I am measuring at 32 cm, which is a little big since I am only 31 weeks. My last appointment I was measuring small. All is good, he also told me the baby's head is down, and I was excited about that. Blood pressure is good. I guess I am right on track.
I have been looking back on this pregnancy and it really is not your typical pregnancy. I never had morning sickness(other than a week and a half where I just felt sick if I didn't keep anything in my stomach), I have only had one craving, and that was for Pork n Beans, and that only lasted a few days. Haven't had any since then.
I sleep wonderfully with only one bathroom break(and that is only because I set my alarm to wake me up to go to the bathroom because of an incident I had in my first trimester), and I am usually asleep within a minute or two of getting back in bed. I don't sleep with any kind of pillow besides under my head. I have had relatively no back pain.
And one thing I really love is having clear skin. I contribute this fact to my skin care, I use Mary Kay and before I got pregnant, I ran out of my moisturizer and so I was using Cetaphil facial moisturizer. I started breaking out and getting more zits than I have had in years. So, after I got pregnant I quit that and started using Mary Kay moisturizer again, and my face cleared back up and has stayed that way. So, can I just say I LOVE Mary Kay, I just use there basic skin care line. I use there day and night solution, moisturizer, and 3-in-1 cleanser. Love it!
And one thing I really love is having clear skin. I contribute this fact to my skin care, I use Mary Kay and before I got pregnant, I ran out of my moisturizer and so I was using Cetaphil facial moisturizer. I started breaking out and getting more zits than I have had in years. So, after I got pregnant I quit that and started using Mary Kay moisturizer again, and my face cleared back up and has stayed that way. So, can I just say I LOVE Mary Kay, I just use there basic skin care line. I use there day and night solution, moisturizer, and 3-in-1 cleanser. Love it!













4 comments:
How funny you had an 'incident' in your pregnancy... I know what you mean ;) And let me just tell you, you are pretty luck! I don't think my pregnancy was bad either, but yours sounds better then mine. You are looking really good! And don't worry about measuring big, I was more then double most of the time!
Thanks for the heads up on Mary Kay moisturizer. I like Mary Kay but haven't tried all of their products and sometimes I don't know what to get. But this sounds really good. I'll need to try me some.
You look so great! I'm so happy that you've had a wonderful pregnancy... you're very lucky. I use the same Mary Kay stuff as you do, but my luck isn't as good as yours! We just must be complete opposites as far as pregnancy is concerned. :)
A great pregnancy is such a blessing! I'm so glad that you're feeling great, and looking great too. :)
Post a Comment