Thursday, December 10, 2009

33 Weeks!

I am 33 weeks, which is really starting to scare me. I only have 7 weeks to go, ahhhhh! When did that happen. I am really not ready. When I think about how little time we have left and how much I still need to get done, is when I start to get nervous about everything. I only have one package of diapers and I didn't even buy them, we got them as a gift. Time to kick it into gear.

I am still feeling it though, maybe because I haven't walked at all this week and only one time last week. The temperature went very cold and I just haven't gotten down on the treadmill. This week I had to have Rob help me put on my socks and shoes for me and tie them up. The baby is still rolling around and moving like crazy, which is fun. Her foot or something always pokes out of the right side of me and I have to push it back. I am still sleeping good, which is a good thing. Now, I just need to learn to go to bed earlier since I have to get up so early.

Rob and I started a gingerbread house, and we finally finished it this week. Rob came with me to Sam's Club and he wanted to get this gingerbread house so we could make it and then he could eat it. Well, he can't eat it just yet, but it was so easy to make and does look pretty yummy.

I finally got my hair cut, not any off the length, just layered a bit and thinned in the back. I had her show me how to use the flat iron to curl it and whoa, it was puffy curly. She put a relaxer in it and said it would calm down pretty good in about an hour. I came home and just wasn't liking the curls so I pulled it up. Plus, I had to go to a YW activity at 7:00p.m. and didn't want hair like that, so this is how it ended up. I will have to play with it a little to get it how I like it. I told her I would be back in two months to get it chopped again. After a year of not getting my hair cut, it was really damaged on the ends and needed a cut badly.

We did get our Christmas tree up, and that's about it. I also put out one Nativity also. I just didn't want to do any more than that. So, this year I am just keeping it simple. I am really bummed that Q92 has not been playing very many Christmas songs, so if you like to listen to Christmas songs during Christmas, turn your radio station to 103.3fm or 1390am for Christmas music all the time. Love it!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Isn't it funny that pregnancy is really so long, and yet the end somehow still manages to sneak up on you? :) I remember needing to have help with socks and shoes... isn't it such an odd feeling? Your gingerbread house sounds so fun... any yummy! :)

clair said...

I've noticed there hasn't been much Christmas music too. I thought it was weird because radio stations normally out do themselves this time of year.

P.S. Your shirt is so cute! Love it!

The Morreys said...

I don't think you can ever feel completely ready for a baby to come, and don't worry, you can always send Rob to the store for more diapers or whatever you don't have yet. When we had Ethan we didn't expect him to be so small and had to run out and buy smaller clothes for him.

We are so excited to meet your little girl!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

It was great seeing you guys, and your pictures turned out cute. :) I should have them ready sometime next week. And it was sure cute seeing Rob tie your shoes for you, and uh... sorry for helping you with that "going to bed early and getting lots of sleep" thing... ;)

Connie Robinson said...

Don't stress. When the baby comes you will be fine. We didn't buy anything for Kelsy before she was born and then found out that many of the things we were stressed about getting we just never needed. We never even bought a crib until she was around 3 months old. It will all be fine!