Well, just this last week it seems that I am really starting to feel this pregnancy. It is getting painful to walk and just move my legs. I feel like I am going to be waddling soon or maybe I already am. I am starting to walk a lot slower. I went on a walk the other day and I wasn't going very fast and I was just sore every time I would move my legs, plus it was getting cold so I was getting stiff as well. Wow, sure it me like a rock. And then I went on a walk on Wednesday evening and I froze, before we even got to the top of the street, my face was pretty numb and I only had my light coat on. I just came straight from work and so the sun was already pretty much behind the moutains. By the time I got back to my parents I was FROZEN to the core. I grabbed a blanket and sat in a chair and tried to thaw myself out and my belly. I think this was the last walk I will do outside this year, unless it is warmer than 24 outside. I will have to start using my treadmill instead. Whoa, COLD!!
I was really smiling in this picture, I guess my half smile just doesn't look much like a good smile!
I was really smiling in this picture, I guess my half smile just doesn't look much like a good smile!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we went over to Robs parents and enjoyed spending time with his whole family. We also played Monopoly Deal, it is a card game of Monopoly. It is so much fun and so much faster than the Monopoly board game. If you are going to buy it, make sure you get to decks, it is better that way.
My sister in law's held a baby shower for me on the day after Thanksgiving, and I got so much fun and needed items. Thanks you guys, you are awesome! I had a blast and even more fun playing another game of Monopoly Deal.
Rob has been trying to get as much 4 wheeling in as he can before it gets to snowy and cold. He loves it and he was able to go out with his brothers up in the mountains on Friday. We will see if that is his last time four wheeling for this year.
Tonight and all day tomorrow we have our Prepared Childbirth classes. Should be exciting, I am excited for the tour of the new Woman's and Newborn Center. It is usually a 6 week class, but this was there last option before my delivery day, and they like you to have them as close to delivery as you can so you can remember everything they teach you I guess.
December is going to be one BUSY month, we have something every weekend, and also stuff during the week. I think December is going to fly by for me, which is sad because I love Christmas time. I guess I will have to enjoy every minute of it.
My sister in law's held a baby shower for me on the day after Thanksgiving, and I got so much fun and needed items. Thanks you guys, you are awesome! I had a blast and even more fun playing another game of Monopoly Deal.
Rob has been trying to get as much 4 wheeling in as he can before it gets to snowy and cold. He loves it and he was able to go out with his brothers up in the mountains on Friday. We will see if that is his last time four wheeling for this year.
Tonight and all day tomorrow we have our Prepared Childbirth classes. Should be exciting, I am excited for the tour of the new Woman's and Newborn Center. It is usually a 6 week class, but this was there last option before my delivery day, and they like you to have them as close to delivery as you can so you can remember everything they teach you I guess.
December is going to be one BUSY month, we have something every weekend, and also stuff during the week. I think December is going to fly by for me, which is sad because I love Christmas time. I guess I will have to enjoy every minute of it.













2 comments:
I loved our classes at the hospital and hope you like it as well. I'm impressed you were still trying to go walking out in the cold... I've been trying to avoid it at all costs! I'm so impressed that it took until now for you to really start feeling pregnant... not too much longer! :)
Ahhh.... the wonderful childbirthing classes. We did the 2-day classes, too. You'll never look at a lifesaver the same way again. :)
Sorry the pains are getting to you! Hopefully Rob's giving you lots of nice long backrubs. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Post a Comment