This week we had two family party's on the same day. Kind of crazy! The first was my side of the family. It was at 1:00p.m. and we were only able to stay for the food, and then headed out around 3:00p.m. for our drive to Lehi for our next party at 5:30p.m. The drive was good, except for the air quality was AWFUL once we got out of the canyon and hit Brigham City. SMOG!! Oh gross, you could smell it and feel it going through your lungs. It was making my eyes burn. Once we got to Ogden it cleared up and then we came to a hault, slow traffic from a semi that tipped over on an overpass and spilled its load on the traffic below. The truck was carrying onions, once we got past that traffic picked back up and we hit a another patch of smoginess around Salt Lake. We got to Lehi about 15 minutes before 5:30 and we were the first people to arrive along with Robs parents and sister and brother in law. We had such a good time visiting, eating, and playing a fun game of Bingo. We left about 9:00p.m. for our drive home. We headed onto I-215, and it started to get foggy, and then we headed onto Legacy highway, which was really bad. I thought I was going to get a headache from squinting just watching those white lines on the road. It was nice though since there was hardly any traffic to worry about. Once we got off Legacy and into Ogden it was pretty clear the rest of the way home. I was so grateful for that since I was planning on it being even worse there because of our earlier drive. But, smooth sailing the rest of the way home arriving home just a little bit after 11:00p.m. It was a long drive, but we had a good time and are glad that we went.
At church on Sunday we had a wonderful Christmas program. The choir and congregation, and they also had violins and organ and piano, sang the opening song. It was amazing, the feeling that was felt was so awesome. Such a great way to start out the meeting. And the rest of the program was very well put together. I just wish it would have lasted longer.
I had two days of work this week, and now I don't have to go back until Jan 4, I am so excited and then I think I will only work for a week or two after that. Hopefully I can get everything organized and cleaned over my break.
Well, I am now 35 weeks and down to 5 weeks to go. HOLY MOLEY, kind of crazy. I am feeling good. I have noticed I am starting to swell a little bit in my legs. I think this baby sleeps at night and is awake ALL day long, because she is CONSTANTLY moving. Hopefully she will stay that way after she is born. I have never woken up to her kicking me during the night, actually I have never really woken up to anything baby related during the night. I sleep better than Robert does. And my muscle aches have basically completely gone away, which I am grateful for.
At church on Sunday we had a wonderful Christmas program. The choir and congregation, and they also had violins and organ and piano, sang the opening song. It was amazing, the feeling that was felt was so awesome. Such a great way to start out the meeting. And the rest of the program was very well put together. I just wish it would have lasted longer.
I had two days of work this week, and now I don't have to go back until Jan 4, I am so excited and then I think I will only work for a week or two after that. Hopefully I can get everything organized and cleaned over my break.
Well, I am now 35 weeks and down to 5 weeks to go. HOLY MOLEY, kind of crazy. I am feeling good. I have noticed I am starting to swell a little bit in my legs. I think this baby sleeps at night and is awake ALL day long, because she is CONSTANTLY moving. Hopefully she will stay that way after she is born. I have never woken up to her kicking me during the night, actually I have never really woken up to anything baby related during the night. I sleep better than Robert does. And my muscle aches have basically completely gone away, which I am grateful for.
Everybody knows that my husband is tall and skinny, so it is probably no big shocker to find out that I weigh more than him now. What a SAD SAD day, I have been trying to fatten him up but it is hard to put weight on that kid. I knew I would probably end up weighing more than him anyways, with the weight the doctor recommended me gaining. So, oh well!
I usually have one time period during the day where I just feel absolutely drained, no energy whatsoever. But, it does not last very long.
Here is my 35 week picture:
So, now the baby and I are basically in the gaining weight mode. She should be about 5 1/4 pounds right now and about 18" long.
I usually have one time period during the day where I just feel absolutely drained, no energy whatsoever. But, it does not last very long.
Here is my 35 week picture:













No comments:
Post a Comment