36 weeks! I had my doctors appointment on Tuesday and I am measuring 37 cm. My blood pressure is slowly going up(meaning from the low seventies when I had my first doctors appt. to the mid 80's at my last appt.), but nothing to worry about unless I notice swelling and I have a frontal headache and side pains around my liver. Nothing new to report really, I am feeling great, sleeping good, and moving around well. The baby seems to always have the hiccups. She is still poking her legs out the side of me. I have 4 weeks left, we are all so excited for this baby and I just hope everything goes well. I really never thought I would get to this point, well I knew I would eventually, but it just seems crazy that it is finally here. So very strange.
I am enjoying this whole week off from work, I go back on the 4th. My plans are to work until the week of my due date. I was going to work a week into January, but if I am feeling good I want to use all my days off after the baby rather than before. We shall see how it goes.
I am slowly getting everything out of the nursery room that doesn't belong in there. Slow process, but it will be done before this baby gets here. I still need to go pick up some paint and finish some wall projects for the room.
On Monday, we went to Robs parents and made another Gingerbread house. Brian and Jackson were over there and they helped with the house as well. It turned out cute.













2 comments:
Your house turned out so cute! I love the candycane sticks. And I'm sure glad Brian didn't turn yours into a parking lot, too. :) I'm so glad you're feeling well and doing great. Be sure to take it easy every once in a while, too! You're going to be wishing for that quiet downtime in a month or so. :)
Cute ginger bread house. I can't believe that you're almost there! This baby really is going to make her big debut soon! Just take it easy and enjoy yourself until then. You still look amazing!!!
Post a Comment