Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Comparisons!

Everyone asks me who Julie looks like, so here is a comparison. I think she looks a lot like me. Check out our eyes and our mouth and also our jaw line. I think it is funny that her hand is in the same place as mine in the photo and she does this a lot, she has her hand up by her face a lot and will fall asleep sometimes with her hand or fingers resting on her face. Her hair line which you can't see is also just like mine. It is crazy to see so many similarities between us. I still need to find a baby picture of Rob to compare her to also.
Sometimes I just look at Julie and she just seems so familiar to me.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I agree, I think she looks A LOT like you did as a baby! Too cute. How fun to have such strong family resemblances! :)

clair said...

That's funny. When I saw your update in my feed I thought you were putting Julie's new born and now photos side by side. You do both look same. So sweet!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Wow! She does look a lot like you. I also think she has your same nose in the picture. That is funny how the hand is in the same place also. She is definitely your little girl. I can't wait to see the picture of Rob as a baby to compare her to. Thanks for finding the picture.