Conference has been great so far, and now we are just resting before Conference starts back up at 2:00. I took a quick pic of my hubby and little Julie since they looked so cute napping together.
Awwwwww, precious!
Package Delivery
We love getting packages, and look what came to our door yesterday. We were not expecting it to come until Monday. Our new stroller! I am super excited to get out and use it. There is just one problem, it is cold and it just keeps on snowing. So, Rob took it for a test drive inside instead. Julie was not happy unless you were moving, and she is definitely not big enough to fit into it yet, which is why we got the car seat adapter to go with it. Bring on the Spring weather, PLEASE!



I am definitely looking forward to Summer weather!
We love getting packages, and look what came to our door yesterday. We were not expecting it to come until Monday. Our new stroller! I am super excited to get out and use it. There is just one problem, it is cold and it just keeps on snowing. So, Rob took it for a test drive inside instead. Julie was not happy unless you were moving, and she is definitely not big enough to fit into it yet, which is why we got the car seat adapter to go with it. Bring on the Spring weather, PLEASE!













3 comments:
LOVE the napping pic! That is just too precious. :) And your new stroller looks like it's going to be LOTS of fun, once that Spring weather decides to come and STAY! :)
That is one way cute picture of Rob and Julie. That is a keepsake. It was good seeing you guys on Sunday. I am happy for you that you got your stroller in the mail. I love the color.
oooh, how fun!! I bet you guys are so excited to go on (warm) walks!
Post a Comment