Friday, April 23, 2010

She just makes me smile!

This girl just makes me smile, she is so much fun. Very random post, just had pictures that I love of this girl and wanted to share with everyone!

The stage she is in right now is just exciting, she is getting very interactive. She has started to reach and hold onto things, she loves to grab her doll and give her hugs and love her.

She is smiling and talking like crazy, blowing bubbles, licking her hands and so much more. Every time I look into her face, her eyes just pop out at me, they are beautiful. She lights up when she smiles.
Yesterday she has started to smile and talk while feeding her, which makes things interesting. It takes longer to feed her when she wants to just talk and gab halfway through. It is so funny, I just tell her that she needs to finish eating and then we can play, and she just smiles. Oh, I just love this kid. SO MUCH FUN!

This is my sister playing with Julie, she is staying with us for a little while and it is so much fun to have her here. Julie get a lot of love. In this picture she looks so grown up.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

She sounds like such a happy little girl! So fun.

(P.S. Every time I open your blog Ivy gets so excited and points out Baby Julie. She also says hi and bye to Julie's birth announcement hanging on our fridge several times a day. :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She is SO, so cute!! I can't wait to see and hold her again. Enjoy this super fun stage with her- it goes by *way* too fast.