Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Smiles!

I finally caught some really good smiles on camera! I love this little face!

To help with her neck strength, we borrowed this bumbo from our sister in law, as you can see she is not quite strong enough to keep herself up in it so we have to prop toys around her in the seat to help her stay straight and that doesn't always work either.

We had a fun weekend, we went down south for Julie's cousin's 1st birthday. Crazy how time flies! Well, it was going to be a 2 1/2 hour drive and Rob and I were both a little worried if Julie would last the trip. Well, I fed her and we left, she slept the whole way down, yeah! We had such a great time visiting with everyone that came. Then, when it was time to go I fed her and then we headed out, and again she slept all the way. We were so excited at how well she did! Hopefully all our long drives are just the same. She still is doing great at sleeping through the night and taking about 4 naps during the day.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

What adorable smiles! No wonder your so in love with this girl! :) The bumbo will be a lot more fun as she gets bigger, no worries. And yay for her sleeping through the drive both ways! That's the best way to travel. :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, I love her huge grins!! How incredible cute- I bet they just make your heart melt. I'm SO glad you guys were able to make it and that she slept the whole time for you. YAY, Julie!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! Her smile is too cute:)

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

She is so very cute. I love holding her. She is getting so big. I am glad that she made it through the trip. What a sweet smile she has.