Tuesday, May 25, 2010

4 Months!

We have made it to 4 months, seems like it has been much longer than that! We don't know her official measurements yet until next week at her doctor visit, but we have an estimate! She is such a joy to our lives. She is really starting to get fun, she is very talkative.
Instead of crying when she wakes up, since discovering her voice, she now just talks to herself. I will hear her and then go in quietly and peak over the side and say "Hi" and she will give me the biggest grin and high pitched laugh. It just melts my heart. She is a pretty mellow kid, sometimes you really have to try hard to get her to smile. She will give others a lot of this look.

She does this more around others, and I get plenty of smiles like this at home.

She is now wearing he 6-9 month clothes, so I washed all her 6-12 month clothes that have been hanging in her closet and took all the tags off. She is just getting so big, way to fast.
I will post her stats next week.

She is so much fun to hold, I usually will put her down in her crib or swing when she is sleeping, but occasionally I will just hold her. I love holding sleeping babies, and she just looked so comfy that I could not move her, so we had some snuggle time before bed.

2 comments:

Ryan and Michelle said...

What cute smiles! I can't believe how big she is either! There just is no way to predict what size clothes a kid will wear. Austin just surprised us by skipping a size!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She is so, so sweet and getting so big! I love her cute pink pants- I think I have some scrapbook paper with a very similar pattern. :) I'm sure her little smile just lights up the whole room. I'm so glad you're loving being a mom so much!