The last couple days, Julie likes to stand. Her legs are now strong enough to hold her up for quite some time. With this, she looks a lot older. From our measurements, she is a little over 26 inches long, and weighs. . . 16lbs, holey moley!
Her cousins were over this past weekend and we stood Julie up next to Allie who is 1, and Julie is getting near Allie's height. It was crazy to see how big Julie is getting.
Her cousins were over this past weekend and we stood Julie up next to Allie who is 1, and Julie is getting near Allie's height. It was crazy to see how big Julie is getting.
I have been waiting for her to fit into this dress, and yesterday was the day. She looked so cute in her pink polka dot tights with her pink shirt and pink headband. These pictures are awful, late at night and the flash, but she looked so cute.

Her schedule has changed: She wakes up at 6:00a.m. and I will feed her and change her diaper and then we go in and wake up Daddy. They play together and then around 7:00a.m. Daddy gets up and ready for work and Julie will go down and sleep usually until 10:00-10:30, then I will feed her at 11:00, change her diaper and get her dressed for the day. And then we will go for a walk with my mom and when we get back from our walk Julie is tired and ready for a nap. She will then sleep for 2 hours, and I will feed her again at 3:00p.m., after changing her diaper we just play and have fun together and she goes down again about an hour and a half after she wakes up. I just watch for her to rub her eyes. She will either get held by Robert or get put in her swing or crib and take another nap while dinner is cooking. I will feed her again at 7:00 and then after her diaper change, we play and she usually gets held and rocked to sleep( since she is usually a little fussy around now), and we either watch a movie or just relax. So, I only feed her 5 times a day. She will generally take around 4-6oz. of milk at each feeding.
And I am sure lucky I don't have a spitter upper. She will give you a few burps after she eats and that's it. There was a time though that she would projectile throw up, and we got that figured out. She was getting too much milk. She only did that about 3 times. We are super lucky, she eats well, she sleeps well, she is just a good little gal.
Sundays are just so tiring sometimes. Rob and Julie took a nap together before church, Rob was getting over a cold so he was a little extra drowsy anyways and Julie decided she would take a nap with him. On Sundays I don't get Julie dressed until just before church at 1:00p.m. so that if she has a blow out she doesn't get her dress dirty. So you can see her chunkster legs, she is starting to get a few rolls on those legs of hers. And everyone told us we would have a skinny baby, definitely not, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

And I am sure lucky I don't have a spitter upper. She will give you a few burps after she eats and that's it. There was a time though that she would projectile throw up, and we got that figured out. She was getting too much milk. She only did that about 3 times. We are super lucky, she eats well, she sleeps well, she is just a good little gal.
Sundays are just so tiring sometimes. Rob and Julie took a nap together before church, Rob was getting over a cold so he was a little extra drowsy anyways and Julie decided she would take a nap with him. On Sundays I don't get Julie dressed until just before church at 1:00p.m. so that if she has a blow out she doesn't get her dress dirty. So you can see her chunkster legs, she is starting to get a few rolls on those legs of hers. And everyone told us we would have a skinny baby, definitely not, and I wouldn't want it any other way.













2 comments:
I'm so glad she is such a good baby for you! I can tell she is getting plenty of love from you two!
Oh she is getting so big. Don't you just love it when they're chunky? I am trying to chunk up Addison but no luck. Julie is too, too cute! We are coming up in July for the Paris reunion so hopefully we can get our girls together.
Post a Comment