Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Julie has found her VOICE!

It is the cutest thing ever, Julie has found her voice and I just love it. She just talks away all the time. She has been doing this for the past two days, whenever she is awake you can expect some noise out of her mouth. She really gets going right before bedtime when I am changing her diaper. She will laugh and talk and squeal, last night she got my ears good with a good squeal. It is so fun to hear. She also talks when she is upset, she doesn't cry a lot unless she is really upset and hungry, but she has an upset talk that is so cute and sad at the same time.
She is mesmerized by the TV, in the pictures below we went downstairs to watch a movie with my sisters, I set Julie on the floor and she was glued to the TV screen. You can also see that she is drooling a LOT, and my sister caught this drool on camera.

During our movie night, Rob came home from Nebraska after 3 days and I was so glad to see him, as was Julie. He missed us to! We are glad that he is home.

Julie loves her hands, now instead of just licking them to pieces, she will hold them in front of her face and move them around while studying them intently. So fun to watch.

And her legs are super strong and can now hold her up in a standing position. She loves to stand whenever she can. I will take her into the bathroom after changing her to look at herself in the mirror, and she just looks so big and grown up. She loves to laugh at the girl in the mirror.



And, I am happy to report that her hair is growing back, already. I thought it would be a couple months before anything would grow back, but it is filling in already.

2 comments:

The Morreys said...

She has such pretty rosy cheeks! It was fun seeing you guys and I can't believe how fast Julie is growing up!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

What a sweet little doll she is! My guess is that soon she'll both be walking before Allie and have lots more hair than Allie- lol!! :)