Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mothers Day! (late)

I just wanted to quickly say that I have the greatest mother and mother in law. Just wanted to wish them a Happy Mothers Day, and thank them for EVERYTHING they do for us. What would we do without our Mothers.

It was also fun to celebrate Mothers Day as a new mom myself, it still is a little strange to think that I am a Mom, but I love it. No picture of me here, I need to get Rob used to picking up the camera so I can be in some pictures as well.
For Mothers Day, Rob is taking me to Chili's, we have not gone yet, Rob has been on a business trip to Omaha, Nebraska and came back last night, so maybe we will go on Friday.
Also, my brother Jason went to Salt Lake over weekend and he bought me a calla lily, I love calla lilies. Thank you Jason.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay for your first official Mother's Day as a mother! Enjoy your trip to Chilli's... yum!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Omaha? That's only 4.5 hours from us! Not that we could have seen him, but fun that Rob was in our part of the states for a few days!
Ryan and I were just talking about wanting to eat at Chili's. Enjoy your dinner!