Friday, July 16, 2010

All Smiles!

My little gal is just always so happy! I still can't believe how much she is changing and growing up, she can sit all by herself for long periods of time. She will play with her toys very well all by herself also. Gives me some time to get things done around the house. Her smile just lights up her whole face and I absolutely love it. There is nothing better.
I have found her ticklish spot, on her sides right on her ribs. I will say,"I am gonna get you" and she will get the biggest grin because she knows what is coming. I love it!
She is starting to scoot around, if she is on her back she will push her feet and go backwards, also when she is on her stomach she will only scoot backwards. Hasn't got the forward motion down yet.


4 comments:

Lacey said...

And what a smile she's got! She just radiates joy... what a girl! :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You are such a cute mom, and she is such a cute little girl!! She puts a nice big smile on my face. :)

Ryan and Michelle said...

What a cutie!! I keep waiting to hear that you've had to take all that fun stuff off those lower shelves where you always take pictures of her. Scooting is the first step!

The Morreys said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her next weekend!