Julie had her doctors appointment today, she is growing and healthy as ever.
Here are her measurements:
Weight: 18 lbs. 15oz. (94%)
Height: 27.5in. (97%)
Head: 17 1/4 inches (85%)
I believe she is taller than the height she gave us, her head was kind of tweaked a little on the table when she measured, but oh well.
We asked the pediatrician what we can do to get her to eat. He said we should give her carrots and beans and stuff we cook ourselves and just mash it up. He said that she probably just doesn't like the gerber baby food, needs something with more flavor. So, we will do that and also start giving her finger foods. Should be exciting!
Here are her measurements:
Weight: 18 lbs. 15oz. (94%)
Height: 27.5in. (97%)
Head: 17 1/4 inches (85%)
I believe she is taller than the height she gave us, her head was kind of tweaked a little on the table when she measured, but oh well.
We asked the pediatrician what we can do to get her to eat. He said we should give her carrots and beans and stuff we cook ourselves and just mash it up. He said that she probably just doesn't like the gerber baby food, needs something with more flavor. So, we will do that and also start giving her finger foods. Should be exciting!













3 comments:
My kids liked stuff I made myself much better than Gerber. I would buy a sweet potato and steam it and blend it up with some water and freeze it in ice cube trays. You can do this with so many foods and store them in freezer bags. Saves time and money.
Go Julie!! Yep, she could totally take Allie if they went at it- lol! She's so stinkin cute and I loved playing with her this weekend!
I made a lot of Allie's baby food too, though with a few things (squash, green beans) Allie preferred the gerber kind. Every baby is different- good luck! :)
I am excited that you get to give her finger foods. She is going to love it hopefully. Good luck! Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment