Have you ever had a picnic in a trailer? We did, and it was quite lovely! Julie was asleep and it was lunchtime, so I made some lunch. Rob was outside working on the trailer, so knowing it would take some time for him to get cleaned up and come in to eat. I loaded it all up in the cooler, grabbed the baby monitor and took it out to the trailer and told him we were going to have a picnic. We got the camp chairs out and set up and ate our lunch in the trailer. It was a hot day, but sitting in the trailer where it was nice and shaded felt so good. We were able to talk and just visit, something we don't get to do very often these days it seems.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
What an awesome spur-of-the-moment date idea! You guys are so cute. :)
I am glad you were able to have some alone time and just have fun together. What a cute idea! The trailer looks big and nice.
Post a Comment