Monday, July 12, 2010

Fine Motor Skills (Tags)

Julie is always doing something with her hands, she will study them all the time. This last week she has been developing her fine motor skills. When all of her toys are in front of her, if she sees a tag, she goes straight for the tag. She will concentrate on getting only the tag. She makes a cute noise while doing this. It is just the funnest thing to watch her figure out those fingers and how to use them to grab little things.


It is amazing how each stage can be so much fun, to watch her learn and grow. This last week she has changed so much. I want her to slow down, but I also love watching each new thing she does. I just love her so much!

2 comments:

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

You are such a wonderful mom. She is amazing and doing so well. She is very smart. I love the pictures you posted. It was good seeing you guys last night.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She is getting so big so fast!! :( It's bittersweet, I suppose- I wish I got to see her more! I love the cute outfits you always dress her in, too.