Wow, there is no stopping her, once she figures something out she moves right onto the next thing. We have not yet baby proofed very well yet. We still have cords around and we have put pillows or other things to keep her from getting to them. Well, that is not going to work anymore, she will just climb right over. She is pulling herself up onto most anything now. And just this morning I was just finishing getting ready, and I heard her wake up and she was just playing in her crib. Then I heard some pounding noises, which is not a sound I usually hear while she is in her crib. So when I heard it again I opened her door to see her grabbing the rails above the bumper and peaking through the slats at me. She was so happy.
We have yet to get a gate for our stairs(it is ordered but will not arrive until next week), so we have laid our table chair down at the top so she will not fall down the stairs. I still watch her very closely, and can't wait until the gate arrives. She is a mover and she has no fear. Gotta keep her protected. You probably will notice there is also one in front of the door to the garage as well.
She still only likes sweet potatoes, squash, and bananas. Anything else and she will gag and make pretty funny faces.
She also as of today can go from crawling to sitting. I was in the kitchen making bread and she was around the corner looking at the sun shining on the tile and I looked to see what she was doing and she was just sitting there, so I didn't see her do it. And also as of today, she is now crawling using both arms, up on her hands and knees. Growing up too fast!
She also as of today can go from crawling to sitting. I was in the kitchen making bread and she was around the corner looking at the sun shining on the tile and I looked to see what she was doing and she was just sitting there, so I didn't see her do it. And also as of today, she is now crawling using both arms, up on her hands and knees. Growing up too fast!













3 comments:
Oh, she most certainly is growing up too fast!! It's so fun to see her personality shining through.
I can't wait to see her!
Have you tried mixing things in with the things she likes? It might help her get used to different tastes and eventually be more open to them?
She's off on her grand adventure to EVERYWHERE. I love it! She IS growing up fast. So cute!
Post a Comment