This past week Julie has taken off in the crawling world! She has decided that she wants to explore her world around her. This means instead of staying in one room, she ventures out the door and down the hall, into the bathroom, or the dining room. Wow, when she crawls she puts both arms on the ground and moves herself forward. Like an army crawl, but she uses both hands at the same time doing the same motion. I will say "I'm gonna get you" as she heads for the front door, and she will get so excited and turn around to see me coming and then bolt as fast as she can to the door. So much fun.
Well, her first tooth is barely popping through. I was on a walk with my mom earlier today and we got talking about teeth, and we looked in Julie's mouth and thought we saw a little white poking through. Then, when we were eating dinner I mentioned this to Rob, and he stuck his finger in her mouth and sure enough, there was a little sharp spot on her bottom gums. It is her bottom right front tooth. It wasn't swollen or anything and she has been her usual self. Hopefully they all come in so nicely.
Well, her first tooth is barely popping through. I was on a walk with my mom earlier today and we got talking about teeth, and we looked in Julie's mouth and thought we saw a little white poking through. Then, when we were eating dinner I mentioned this to Rob, and he stuck his finger in her mouth and sure enough, there was a little sharp spot on her bottom gums. It is her bottom right front tooth. It wasn't swollen or anything and she has been her usual self. Hopefully they all come in so nicely.













2 comments:
Seriously, if she can pop a tooth through and not even act like anything's wrong... you've got a real champ on your hands! :) I hope that all of her teeth are equally painless for her.
Yep, ditto what Lacey said! That's so great that she's crawling everywhere, too!
Post a Comment