Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Foods!

So, I decided to give Julie some new foods to try today. She will eat gerber green beans if they are mixed in with Sweet Potatoes or Squash, she will not eat them by themselves. She will however eat canned green beans. We had some for dinner last night and gave her some to try. We just left them whole and cut them into small bite size pieces and she liked them. 
And then she had some more for lunch today. I also gave her some rice cereal, but I did not add anything to it, and she ate that just fine. (I also wanted to hold off on giving her banana, since her poops are getting quite solid) I also gave her some prunes to see if she liked them, and what do you know, she ate that just fine also. So, hopefully she won't be quite so picky anymore.

No comments: