-We had a doctors appointment today(not planned), she has had a fever the last two days, and today wasn't eating or drinking really at all until after 3:30, and was starting to get a raspy cough. So I called and got her in today, she is all good, just something viral that will work its way out on it own. Just switch between Motrin and Tylenol to keep the fever away. She was 24 lbs. which she is up two pounds from 2 months ago. After her appointment, she ate some cottage cheese, a little yogurt, and she has been drinking her water.
-We went to our Ward Temple night on Wednesday, and dropped Julie off at my parents. We usually always get a Jamba Juice after the session. I try to get a new kind each time, this time I got Caribbean Passion(which I enjoyed), and Rob always gets his old Zuka Juice flavor Raspberry Refresher. We got to my parents house and my mom had given Julie a bath. I gave her a taste of my smoothie and she kept coming back for more, but wouldn't even try Robs until mine was all gone.
-Since Julie was born I have been storing frozen breast milk in the freezer(thinking I would use it), and 14 months later, there it all still is. It is no longer good, and so I emptied it all out he other day. I stuck all I could fit in the sink to let them thaw out and dump them down the drain. I had to do this twice since they didn't all fit. These pictures don't actually show it at its fullest, there was one point where I would just slide them in the top in the little sliver of space there was left. So, I had written how much was in each bag and as I was draining them, I totaled it all up. I ended up with 517 oz. which equals out to be about 4 gallons. That is just amazing to me. Whoa!
Thawing them in the sink.
Ya, these were nearly a year old!
Still a bunch in the corner, but we are now cleaned out, and I can now organize and throw away pretty much everything in there and use it more efficiently.
Ya, these were nearly a year old!
Still a bunch in the corner, but we are now cleaned out, and I can now organize and throw away pretty much everything in there and use it more efficiently.
-On St. Patrick's day I dressed Julie in a Spring outfit since that is the only outfit she had really that had any green on it. It was a sunny day and I am so in the mood for this winter to be over. I can't wait to put more spring clothes to use.
My sisters birthday is on St. Patrick's Day and it was also her magical birthday, 17 on the 17th, and so my Mom and my sister and I got together 17 little gifts to give her through out the day. I think she had a good day, and we celebrated with cake and ice cream that night. Julie even ate some of the cake.
My sisters birthday is on St. Patrick's Day and it was also her magical birthday, 17 on the 17th, and so my Mom and my sister and I got together 17 little gifts to give her through out the day. I think she had a good day, and we celebrated with cake and ice cream that night. Julie even ate some of the cake.
-We finally installed her Britax car seat, she was really outgrowing her infant car seat. She had outgrown the length a few months ago. After installing the car seat we tried it out and it was so much easier to get her strapped in. We are still keeping it rear facing and will for as long as possible. We just need to get a sun shade for the back window. I am just glad that we haven't had to much sun lately, although I have been missing seeing the sun lately. Kind of hard to get pictures in her carseat!
-Julie LOVES LOVES watching Baby Signing Time, she watches it at least once a day, sometimes more. She is always saying Baby, Baby and will go over to my computer. She has even figured out how to get my computer open. I will usually try to hold her off until just before dinnertime so that she is occupied while I cook. She is starting to actually sign along with the kids on the movie. She knows many many signs and I am loving that she can basically tell me what she wants. We have never had any problems with her throwing food on the floor while she is eating, she will just sign "all done" when she is finished. Or whenever she is done with sitting on your lap or whatever she will let you know by signing all done. I highly recommend these DVD's, she loves them and I love them. I learn right along with her, and she actually grasps it better when I do the signs during our day together.
-3/17 - while Rob was in St. George at an ATV Jamboree, Julie and I spent one or our afternoons going to the Library for the first time. I whipped out her little stroller and she had fun looking at the babies is some of the books. We brought a bunch of books home, and she even looked at one on our ride home. We are going to go often from now on.
-3/19 - Well, Julie will no longer drink from a bottle, she just refused to take it anymore. She still gets her milk in her sippy cups, but the actual bottle drinking is no more.













No comments:
Post a Comment