Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Style

 I found another way to get my hair wavy! I did not like the curly so much, it just seemed to take a little longer to get how I wanted it to look and I just wanted those beachy waves. I am loving this look and how simple it was to do. It is something I probably will stick with doing. I still just used my flat iron to do this look. I take a section of hair and starting at the root, I place the flat iron on my hair and then twist my wrist to the ceiling and then I twist it to the floor while moving the flat iron down my hair. It just gives you that wave effect and I love it. And it didn't take long to style after that. It gives me texture without being huge and poofy, I put a little bit of Paul Mitchell's Wax Works in it after to calm down the frizz a little and I use it to style the top.
Here is the back view!
Try it out! You can also go to youtube and type in Beachy Waves to see a tutorial on this hair style.

4 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

I love it!! That style looks so cute on you. I'm trying to grow my hair out so I can do that too. Hopefully it'll be cute like yours!

The Taylor LIfe said...

Oh, I am sure it will be cute! I have been growing out mine so I can do more fun curly styles with long hair. It seems like it takes forever to grow out.

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

You look so cute. I will have to try that with my hair. You make me want to learn new ways to do my hair.

Nicky and Patrick said...

So cute! I love it. I will have to check out the tutorial cause I am always looking for a way to get some curl in my hair.