Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Book (Published!)

One goal checked off my list. I printed my 2008 blog book, and it came on Friday. It turned out so awesome, I just love that I have all the pictures and text in one place.
It is so nice to have this completed, it took me so long to finally finish and I am just loving how it turned out. I loved being able to customize each page. I did slurp it over from Blogger, and then rearranged text and everything to how I wanted it afterwords!

4 comments:

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Congrats! It looks really amazing. I would love to look at it when we come and visit you guys. You make me want to do my blog book now. Good luck with making your other books. I can't wait to see them too.

clair said...

Way cute! I love it! I use slurp too. I like them.

Lacey said...

It looks AWESOME!!! Finally printing my blog books has been a goal on my to-do list for WAY too long. Yours seriously looks awesome. Did you use Blurb or Blog2Print?

The Taylor LIfe said...

I used Blurb!