Julie drink and drinks and loves her water, and when she has drank it all, she will try to take the lid off. I will ask her if she needs me to get her some more water and she will hold her sippy up for me to take and fill with more water. Or she will just sign food and then sign more while holding her sippy up to me. With her drinking so much water, there have been a lot more diaper leaks. I really have to be on top of changing her diaper or I will end up changing her whole outfit because it got way too full. She sure LOVES her water.
She likes to drink her sippy with no hands, that way she can drink her water and do something else at the same time.
This one was just funny, she came right up to me and whenever I have the camera she will give me her scrunched up nose cheeser face, and this time she did it while drinking, she sure makes me laugh!
She likes to drink her sippy with no hands, that way she can drink her water and do something else at the same time.
This one was just funny, she came right up to me and whenever I have the camera she will give me her scrunched up nose cheeser face, and this time she did it while drinking, she sure makes me laugh!
-She loves to stomp on the tile floor when she has her shoes on. Every morning before I put Julie down for a nap I will go downstairs and exercise and during my exercises I will do a "football shuffle", and so she has been doing that lately, where she will stand in one spot and move her feet up and down really fast.
-She now has a cute pucker kissy face that she loves to do. She does this face all the time and it just cracks me up, Rob does the same face, don't they look so cute!
-Can say and sign Strawberry, she will have a whole pile of strawberries on her tray and just keeps signing strawberries while she is eating away. She even woke up from her nap the other day signing and saying strawberry. Unfortunately we didn't have any, although she will do the same thing for yogurt since it has a picture of a strawberry on the package. Also says Broccoli, pea, basically she points to something, we tell her what it is and she will try to say it back.
-She has quite the voice, she has been a jabber box lately, she will forcefully say things and LOUD, it is so funny, it sounds like some other kind of language. It is so fun to hear. She can sure get mad also. I keep my laptop on our coffee table towards the back so she can't open it up as well. And she will go around and open up the computer from the back and then run around to the front and lift the lid higher. She was trying to lift the lid the other day and lifted the whole computer instead, and then dropped it, I got after her a little bit, and she got all stiff and started yelling. I usually keep my computer in Robs backpack unless I am using it.
-Julie has figured out how to climb onto our coffee table, so not cool. She will stand and dance around, or she will sit and turn her self around and fall onto the floor. I will stick my leg up onto the coffee table so she doesn't have room to get her body up there, and so she will go off and play and occasionally look back, when she sees my foot off she will giggle and charge back to get on the table.
I bought this super soft blanket for her off of babysteals, it is not a blanket size, just a small rectangle that she can snuggle with and take with her around. She LOVES it and usually sleeps with it and takes it out of the crib when we get her up. She had a sleepsack that was brown and really soft and she has grown out of it, but still loves to carry it around and this has replaced that to some degree. She is not attached to it, but she will occasionally carry it around with her. She had to have it at lunch the other day, and I had to stick it on the table where she could see it and not get it dirty.
She also loves to stick things in her mouth and hold them there.
She now likes grapes, something new she has never tried before. We also found out she like Peanut M&M's with out the peanuts! Haha, she probably would like the peanut, but no nuts until she is older.
Another long update, got to start doing small one topic posts again, sometimes I just don't feel like updating about all that I need to update, so it just gets a big long post!
-Can say and sign Strawberry, she will have a whole pile of strawberries on her tray and just keeps signing strawberries while she is eating away. She even woke up from her nap the other day signing and saying strawberry. Unfortunately we didn't have any, although she will do the same thing for yogurt since it has a picture of a strawberry on the package. Also says Broccoli, pea, basically she points to something, we tell her what it is and she will try to say it back.
-She has quite the voice, she has been a jabber box lately, she will forcefully say things and LOUD, it is so funny, it sounds like some other kind of language. It is so fun to hear. She can sure get mad also. I keep my laptop on our coffee table towards the back so she can't open it up as well. And she will go around and open up the computer from the back and then run around to the front and lift the lid higher. She was trying to lift the lid the other day and lifted the whole computer instead, and then dropped it, I got after her a little bit, and she got all stiff and started yelling. I usually keep my computer in Robs backpack unless I am using it.
-Julie has figured out how to climb onto our coffee table, so not cool. She will stand and dance around, or she will sit and turn her self around and fall onto the floor. I will stick my leg up onto the coffee table so she doesn't have room to get her body up there, and so she will go off and play and occasionally look back, when she sees my foot off she will giggle and charge back to get on the table.
I bought this super soft blanket for her off of babysteals, it is not a blanket size, just a small rectangle that she can snuggle with and take with her around. She LOVES it and usually sleeps with it and takes it out of the crib when we get her up. She had a sleepsack that was brown and really soft and she has grown out of it, but still loves to carry it around and this has replaced that to some degree. She is not attached to it, but she will occasionally carry it around with her. She had to have it at lunch the other day, and I had to stick it on the table where she could see it and not get it dirty.
She also loves to stick things in her mouth and hold them there.
She now likes grapes, something new she has never tried before. We also found out she like Peanut M&M's with out the peanuts! Haha, she probably would like the peanut, but no nuts until she is older.
Another long update, got to start doing small one topic posts again, sometimes I just don't feel like updating about all that I need to update, so it just gets a big long post!













No comments:
Post a Comment