So, I really should update this more, since I usually end up doing a huge post with all of her new things she does.
-Lately when she walks she will start out leaning forward, almost like she is going to fall over. It is funny to watch. She straightens herself out after that first initial lean. She also will lift her right leg in the air really high as she is walking. She doesn't do these things all the time, just random throughout the day.
-She is a runner, she usually is going from room to room or place to place in a run or a fast walk. Sometimes she can get ahead of herself and almost face plant into the floor. She also loves to Groove while she is walking around.
-Yesterday, Rob took her outside, which is where she loves to be. And she was walking along the sidewalk(speedwalking - with her hand up in the air and arms bent), having fun. I just knew she might fall, and sure enough she did. We looked her over and no scrapes, and then we noticed her nose was bleeding, she was carrying a book and we think she hit her nose on that when she landed. Only bled for a little while, and she was all good.
-She is always carrying around some object, and then when she finds something else she wants to hold or you hand her something that she wants, she quickly drops what she is holding(she will just drop it or she will bend down and gently set it on the ground), to grab the new item. But, she always, always has something in her hands.
-I went on a walk with my mom, and she brought Buster(the dog) with us. Last time she brought Buster along, she had to carry him halfway home because he was limping and didn't want to walk any further. So, she hasn't brought him in a long time. Well,we took him today, and we didn't even make it half way before he started limping and pretty much stopping all together. So, after thinking of our options for a minute, we decided to stick him on the foot rest of my stroller. Julie didn't seem to mind to much, we just moved her legs aside and we toted Buster along until we got to my house. Then, I stuck him in the garage and my mom walked the rest of the way home to get the car to come get Buster. I don't think he will be going on any more walks, EVER!
-Can I just say that Julie has the sweetest eyes ever, they are just so cute!
-She is signing a LOT more lately, although sometimes it is hard to figure out what she is signing, since she doesn't always get the hand gesture up to her face or wherever(like for instance, when she signs apple, she will twist her wrist out in front of her instead of by her cheek), but I usually can figure out what she is trying to do. She has been signing "me" and "you", with the actual word a lot lately.
-This one is a little gross, but how many times a day does a normal 14 month old poop? Julie poops at LEAST 4 times a day! Isn't that a little much, I don't know, I just think that is crazy.
-I still nurse her morning and night, which I will be ending soon. It has been nice gradually cutting back on feedings. It makes me sad though, my nonexistent chest is returning, I know TMI, but seriously I still wear nursing pads just to give me a little extra padding. Haha!
-She points at everything wanting to know what it is. She does this the most at meal times, pointing at each item of food over and over while she is eating.
-Her new favorite foods are tomatoes and strawberries, she ate about 3/4 of a tomato and oh, like 7 or more strawberries during snack the other day.
-She has a bunch of rings that connect together. She has a yellow one that she always wears like a bracelet. I don't wear bracelets so I think it is funny that she just wears it around the house. She gets frustrated when she can't get it off.
-Can I just say that Julie has the sweetest eyes ever, they are just so cute!
-She is signing a LOT more lately, although sometimes it is hard to figure out what she is signing, since she doesn't always get the hand gesture up to her face or wherever(like for instance, when she signs apple, she will twist her wrist out in front of her instead of by her cheek), but I usually can figure out what she is trying to do. She has been signing "me" and "you", with the actual word a lot lately.
-This one is a little gross, but how many times a day does a normal 14 month old poop? Julie poops at LEAST 4 times a day! Isn't that a little much, I don't know, I just think that is crazy.
-I still nurse her morning and night, which I will be ending soon. It has been nice gradually cutting back on feedings. It makes me sad though, my nonexistent chest is returning, I know TMI, but seriously I still wear nursing pads just to give me a little extra padding. Haha!
-She points at everything wanting to know what it is. She does this the most at meal times, pointing at each item of food over and over while she is eating.
-Her new favorite foods are tomatoes and strawberries, she ate about 3/4 of a tomato and oh, like 7 or more strawberries during snack the other day.
-She has a bunch of rings that connect together. She has a yellow one that she always wears like a bracelet. I don't wear bracelets so I think it is funny that she just wears it around the house. She gets frustrated when she can't get it off.
-I am so hoping Spring is somewhere around the corner, on nice sunny days I have been putting Julie in some capris and short sleeve shirts with her jelly shoes and she just looks so springy and cute. I just wish Spring would get here and STAY! It is snowing again today, ugh!
-She loves playing with her stackable cups, she will stick balls in them, pretend like she is stirring food, carry them with her through out the whole house. She loves them!
-I tried putting her hair in a ponytail while she was distracted watching her signing times. She didn't quite like me playing with her hair, but I did get one in, it fell out after a little while.
You can tell from these pictures how enthralled she gets watching Baby Signing Time, she will not even glance at the camera for me.
But while it was in, she looked super cute! I will have to keep playing with her hair so she gets used to having something in her hair.
You can tell from these pictures how enthralled she gets watching Baby Signing Time, she will not even glance at the camera for me.
But while it was in, she looked super cute! I will have to keep playing with her hair so she gets used to having something in her hair.













2 comments:
Isn't it so cute to see her personality? How funny that she has chosen a bracelet all on her own! Love that first ponytail too! I completely understand about the nursing pads! Haha! Imagine my disapointment when my chest was smaller after bfing than before I was pregnant! As if that wasn't bad enough, after pregnancy #2 I'm even smaller! So, probably tmi for you but I commiserate with you!
Oh no, don't tell me that Michelle, darn it!
Post a Comment