Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hat

 We got this hat as a hand me down and she found it the other day and loves to wear it for a while. She will say hat, and want us to put in on her. When she was littler I did not really like purple on her, just made her look cold, but now, I think I like it.
 We had to block the garbage off so she can't get to it, but she is getting clever and pulled a diaper out the other day. The lid doesn't stay up, you have to step on a pedal at the bottom to open it, or just lift it but then the lid closes, so she had to open it and get a diaper out with one hand and managed to do it. We try to tell her that it is yucky and gross, but doesn't quite get that yet, other than repeating "yuck" and "nasty"
 I managed to get this cool shot of her, makes me laugh.
So cute!

No comments: