Monday, September 12, 2011

16 Weeks

Apparently I have lost track of how far along I am, I told my sister in law yesterday that I was 15 weeks today, but I am actually 16 weeks.
I have been feeling pretty good this week, other than getting bloated in the evening sometimes after eating. I also found out that my bladder muscles are not very strong, they have been fine up until this week, and I sure have been sneezing a lot lately, which is so NOT fun. Time to work on those Kegels. And so far this pregnancy, I have gained 10 pounds.
I decided to try out not blow drying or straightening my hair, it gets so damaged when I do that and with trying to grow it out, I do not want awful split ends(which I already do have), so I patted my hair dry today, and just let it dry naturally, and the curl my natural hair has is awesome. Plus my hair feels so much softer and is easier to run my fingers through. So, no heat today at all and I am loving it. 
We get to find out what we are having on Sept, 28, the big ultrasound appointment. I am thinking it is going to be a boy, I have just felt more sick this time. But, I was wrong with Julie so we shall see.

1 comment:

The Morreys said...

It was fun to visit with you yesterday. I felt the same way about sneezing and such when I was pregnant with Brooklyn. What we sacrifice to have babies! Good thing it is all worth it!