Sunday, September 18, 2011

Julie

-Julie doesn't watch any TV, so the only characters she really loves are from Pooh Bear, probably since we have a Pooh Bear and Friends puzzle, and books. At night, to get a good hug from her, we have to ask for a "Pooh Bear Hug", after seeing her hug her pooh bear so hard, I decided to ask if I could get a hug like Pooh Bear, and she will quickly wrap her arms around my neck and squeeze. It is a rather quick hug, but a hug none the less. She does the same to Robert and then will brush her hands threw his hair and play with his ears, kind of funny. (Just now I was thinking Pooh Bear, Piglet, or one of these characters would make a great Halloween costume this year).
-Julie will say something like, "Mommy's Purse" while pointing to my purse and I will say "Yes, that is mommy's purse", to which she will reply in a super excited voice "Yah, Yah, Yah". 
-has started sticking the binki in her mouth, she has never been a binki sucker, and still isn't, but I guess from seeing her other cousins with them, she wants one to. She will just stick it in and bite down on it, and just go off playing, does not look right for her to be sucking on a binki. We are going to be putting them where she can't reach them.
-She has the funniest walk, it is like she was just "let down", and she slumps her shoulders, and her hands hang straight down, and she kind of walks with her legs straight. It is kind of hard to explain, but it just makes me laugh. And she will also do this thing, where she gets excited and just kind of runs in place a few steps, and then keeps walking, and she will do this several times.
-Has found that if she puts her chair up to the window, she can climb up on it and can stand there and look out the window, then she always asks, "window, open", which means that she want the blinds lifted up so that she can see better. She loves watching the "Big Bus" that comes by around 12:15, during lunch time. We also see two more buses every morning on our walk around the block.
 -Some of her favorite places are laying limp across this foot rest to our chair.
 -And depending where I am, she will move all her stuff to the bathroom door or right in front of the gate to the  kitchen, or into her bedroom, and so on. She loves to just lay on the tile floor with her toys and play.
 -I gave her some yogurt today to eat all by herself, in the past she would maybe take a few bites, so I would just feed her the rest. But, now that she has the hang of using a spoon better, she fed herself, basically only getting her chin dirty.
-Here she is doing one of her favorite things after Roberts ride on Saturday. Although, whenever she is doing something fun, she always has a pretty sober face, I promise she really loves riding with her Dad on the 4 wheelers. When she sees the one that is parked in the garage, she will always go straight for it saying, "mine, mine", haha girl, I don't think so!
-Here she is taking any chance she gets at climbing up onto her high chair when we have forgotten to put the tray back on. She gives us this mischievous look, and then goes for it. We turned it facing the table, and she has figured that she can just turn it around herself. She has been getting into lots more things lately, like climbing onto her chair to reach things on the counter.
 -Went to Wal-Mart and Rob got himself a back pack, when we got outside Rob stuck it on Julie and it reminded me of seeing those preschoolers we would pick up when I was on the bus, where they have the humongous back pack that drowns them. Well, just seeing her with the backpack made her look so much older to me.
-Just now as we were putting her down for her nap, I just love hearing her talk and giggle quite loud as she is settling down before falling asleep. It just makes me smile. One of these days, I am going to have to stick a video camera in there to see what she is doing, before she falls asleep. I will especially have to do that, when we move her to a big girl bed. I am a little worried that she won't take her afternoon nap, if she can just get out and roam around and play.

No comments: