Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Gender

I had my ultrasound and doctors appointment today. Since all of my family know what we are having, I thought it would be fun to just give everyone else a fun little hint!
You really don't have to think to hard! 
 And here are some of the 4D ultrasound pictures we got. We also got a CD of the whole ultrasound, something that we didn't get with Julie. We videotaped the whole thing with Julie, so it was nice to get a copy on CD. This first one, she(whoops, just gave it away) is crossing her legs, she was laying on her stomach just like Julie did, and so we never got a face shot. But her lower body was sure moving a lot. It was just cute to see those legs crossed like that.
 The side profile of her spine and head.
 And here is the spine and little bum with the legs.
 
The ultrasound tech was pretty positive that we are having a girl, and I would have to agree. Now since I have girl stuff already, just need to add a few little things, makes it kind of easy when you already have everything. Guess I will have to make some bows.
Everything looks great, the doctor moved my due date up to the 22nd of February, just because I am measuring big from the ultrasound. So, basically it is between February 22nd, and March 3. I am still saying my due date is February 28th. So glad everything looks good!

3 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, that's absolutely amazing.... so cool! And yay for a girl!!! :)

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

I am so very happy for you both.

Lacey said...

Hooray!!! Seriously, I LOVE having my two little girls and know you will too! She'll have an adoring older sister... how blessed she already is! Congrats!