The Belly Shot
Well, I have really started to feel the flutters of a little person this week. I always love this part. I still get really tired, I go on a walk every morning with Julie and my Mom, and try to take a shower before hand so that I don't have to afterwords. I seem to not get so tired afterwords if I have already done my shower and am mostly ready. But, if I sit in any couch or recliner, bam, I am guaranteed to be zoned out for a while, while Julie happily plays around me. She unzipped one of our chair pillows the other day. I was dozed off and hear Julie saying, "Oh, oooh", so I knew she had done something. This only happens about twice a day, right before lunch, and then right after her nap, or before Rob comes home(the falling asleep). I am so grateful Julie plays so well by herself, and stays close by me. Her nursery teachers tell us that she is just so easygoing and plays well all by herself, don't know if that is good or bad, I do want her to play with other kids also. She doesn't get much other kid interaction other than nursery, so she is just used to always playing with us or by herself.
She did find some pens the other day while I was taking a shower, and got the palms of her hands and a little on her jammie shirt and her legs. Yah, still in her pajamas and no pants on.













2 comments:
You look so cute. That's so great Julie plays so well by herself, too. I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Your little belly is so darling! :) I actually worried a little about Ivy for the same reason-- playing so well by herself and not really interacting with others. We just tried to make sure she had lots of opportunities to play with other little kids, and as she got older she slowly but surly chose to be more social. Now she may be be overly social, thinking everyone in the world is her best friend. I'm sure Julie will be super social later-- for now just consider it a blessing while you're pregnant. :)
Post a Comment