Monday, September 26, 2011

18 Weeks

Rob is getting pretty good at taking weekly picture, haven't had to have him retake many of them.
Well, things are still going well, my ultra sound is this weeks so after we find out what we are having I will post again. We are excited, I really don't have any feelings of what I might be having, although we have been thinking it is a boy, just because I was sicker and this pregnancy is just a little different, but then again, all pregnancies are different. Again, I hate sneezing, and just so happens that now that fall is upon us, my allergies are sure acting up, which causes me to sneeze pretty much all day long. Still wake up once a night to go pee, last night was my first night of not waking up. We had a long weekend traveling to Roosevelt for my sisters and brother in laws sons baby blessing. More on that later, but lets just say I was super tired and slept like a log, which felt so good.
When I got into bed last night, I could feel the baby moving. So, Rob came over and was able to feel the baby move a few times, so fun.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You look adorable. I'm so excited to hear what you're having!!